- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 From Consensus to a Crisis of Confidence
- Chapter 2 A New Life for Old Lobbies
- Chapter 3 The Birth of the Business Roundtable
- Chapter 4 Business, Labor, and the Politics of Inflation
- Chapter 5 The Producer versus the Consumer
- Chapter 6 Uncertain Victory
- Chapter 7 A Tale of Two Tax Cuts
- Chapter 8 Every Man His Own Lobbyist
- Epilogue American Politics, American Business
- Politics and Society in Twentieth-Century America
- Lobbying America
Benjamin C. Waterhouse
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.