- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- Chapter 1 Knowledge Regimes and the National Origins of Policy Ideas
- Chapter 2 The Paradox of Partisanship in the United States
- Chapter 3 The Decline of <i>Dirigisme</i> in France
- Chapter 4 Coordination and Compromise in Germany
- Chapter 5 The Nature of Negotiation in Denmark
- Reprise Initial Reflections on the National Cases
- Part II Issues of Similarity and Impact
- Chapter 6 Limits of Convergence
- Chapter 7 Questions of Influence
- Chapter 8 Summing Up and Normative Implications
- Postscript An Agenda for Future Research
Research Design and Methods
- The National Origins of Policy Ideas
John L. Campbell
Ove K. Pedersen
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.