- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- Introduction to the 2013 Edition: How Did They Survive?
- Note on Transliteration
- Chapter 1 Life Politics after Chernobyl
- Chapter 2 Technical Error: Measures of Life and Risk
- Chapter 3 Chernobyl in Historical Light
- Chapter 4 Illness as Work: Human Market Transition
- Chapter 5 Biological Citizenship
- Chapter 6 Local Science and Organic Processes
- Chapter 7 Self and Social Identity in Transition
- Chapter 8 Conclusion
- Life Exposed
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.