- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Wright-Fisher Geometry
- Chapter Three Maximum Principles and Uniqueness Theorems
- Chapter Four The Model Solution Operators
- Chapter Five Degenerate Hölder Spaces
- Chapter SixHölder Estimates for the 1-dimensional Model Problems
- Chapter Seven Hölder Estimates for Higher Dimensional Corner Models
- Chapter Eight Hölder Estimates for Euclidean Models
- Chapter Nine Hölder Estimates for General Models
- Chapter Ten Existence of Solutions
- Chapter Eleven The Resolvent Operator
- Chapter TwelveThe Semi-group on %( p )
- Appendix A Proofs of Estimates for the Degenerate 1-d Model
- Degenerate Diffusion Operators Arising in Population Biology (AM-185)
Charles L. Epstein
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.