- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 An Entangled Bank
- Chapter 2 Building and Using Phylogenies
- Chapter 3 Phylogenetic Patterns within Communities
- Chapter 4 Randomizations, Null Distributions, and Hypothesis Testing
- Chapter 5 Detecting Patterns of Trait Evolution
- Chapter 6 The Geography of Speciation and Character Displacement
- Chapter 7 Phylogenetic Diversity across Space and Time
- Chapter 8 Speciation, Extinction, and the Distribution of Phylogenetic Diversity
- Chapter 9 Using Phylogenetic Information to Make Better Conservation Decisions
- Chapter 10 Conclusion: Where To From Here?
- Phylogenies in Ecology
Marc W. Cadotte
T. Jonathan Davies
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.