- Title Pages
- Foreword by Series Editor
- Introduction Interplay between the Political Ideal and Reality
- Chapter 1 What Is Political Authority?
- Chapter 2 Monism or Limited Government?
- Chapter 3 The Role of Institution
- Chapter 4 Mixing Confucianism and Democracy
- Chapter 5 Human Rights as a Fallback Apparatus
- Chapter 6 Individual Autonomy and Civil Liberties
- Chapter 7 Social Justice as Sufficiency for All
- Chapter 8 Social Welfare and Care
- Conclusion Confucian Political Perfectionism
- Appendix 1: Notes on Scope and Methods
- Appendix 2: Against the Ownership Conception of Authority
- Confucian Perfectionism
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.