- Title Pages
- A Note on Language
- A Note on Anonymity
- Introduction Islamist Pluralism
- Chapter 1 Shuttle Ethnography
- Chapter 2 Coevolution
- Chapter 3 Rank and File
- Chapter 4 What Youth Want
- Chapter 5 Unheard Voices of Dissent
- Chapter 6 Regulating Islam
- Chapter 7 Every Recruiter is a Reinterpreter
- Chapter 8 Suits and Djellabas
- Chapter 9 Strategizing the Sacred
- Conclusion The Next Islamist Generation
- Princeton Studies in Muslim Politics
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.