- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Argument
- Chapter Two Game Theory in Context
- Chapter Three Folktales and Civil Rights
- Chapter Four Flossie and the Fox
- Chapter Five Jane Austen’s Six Novels
- Chapter Six Austen’s Foundations of Game Theory
- Chapter Seven Austen’s Competing Models
- Chapter Eight Austen on What Strategic Thinking Is Not
- Chapter Nine Austen’s Innovations
- Chapter Ten Austen on Strategic Thinking’s Disadvantages
- Chapter Eleven Austen’s Intentions
- Chapter Twelve Austen on Cluelessness
- Chapter Thirteen Real-World Cluelessness
- Chapter Fourteen Concluding Remarks
- Afterword to the Paperback Edition
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.