- Title Pages
- Additional Praise for 1989
- Introduction Creating Post–Cold War Europe: 1989 and the Architecture of Order
- Chapter 1 What Changes in Summer and Autumn 1989?
- Chapter 2 Restoring Four-Power Rights, Reviving a Confederation in 1989
- Chapter 3 Heroic Aspirations in 1990
- Chapter 4 Prefab Prevails
- Chapter 5 Securing Building Permits
- Conclusion The Legacy of 1989 and 1990
- Afterword to the New Edition Revisiting 1989–1990 and the Origins of NATO Expansion
Mary Elise Sarotte
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.