- Title Pages
- Chapter One Layer Potential Techniques
- Chapter Two Elasticity Equations with High Contrast Parameters
- Chapter Three Small-Volume Expansions of the Displacement Fields
- Chapter Four Boundary Perturbations due to the Presence of Small Cracks
- Chapter Five Backpropagation and Multiple Signal Classification Imaging of Small Inclusions
- Chapter Six Topological Derivative Based Imaging of Small Inclusions in the Time-Harmonic Regime
- Chapter Seven Stability of Topological Derivative Based Imaging Functionals
- Chapter Eight Time-Reversal Imaging of Extended Source Terms
- Chapter Nine Optimal Control Imaging of Extended Inclusions
- Chapter Ten Imaging from Internal Data
- Chapter Eleven Vibration Testing
- Appendix A Introduction to Random Processes
- Appendix B Asymptotics of the Attenuation Operator
- Appendix C The Generalized Argument Principle and Rouché's Theorem
- Mathematical Methods in Elasticity Imaging
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.