- Title Pages
- Introduction to the Princeton Classics Edition
- Chapter I The Problem and Its Modes
- Chapter II The Problem and Its Modes
- Chapter III The Problem and Its Modes
- Chapter IV From Bruni to Savonarola
- Chapter V The Medicean Restoration
- Chapter VI The Medicean Restoration
- Chapter VII Rome and Venice
- Chapter VIII Rome and Venice
- Chapter IX Giannotti and Contarini
- Chapter X The Problem of English Machiavellism
- Chapter XI The Anglicization of the Republic
- Chapter XII The Anglicization of the Republic
- Chapter XIII Neo-Machiavellian Political Economy
- Chapter XIV The Eighteenth-Century Debate
- Chapter XV The Americanization of Virtue
- The Machiavellian Moment
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.