- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Apin’s Cabinet of Printed Curiosities
- Chapter 2 Thinking through Plural Images of Logic
- Chapter 3 The Visible Order of Student Lecture Notebooks
- Chapter 4 Visual Thinking in Logic Notebooks and <i>Alba amicorum</i>
- Chapter 5 The Generation of Art as the Generation of Philosophy
- Appendix 1 Catalogue of Surviving Impressions of Philosophical Plural Images
- Appendix 2 Transcriptions of the Texts Inscribed onto Philosophical Plural Images
- Illustration Credits
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.