- Title Pages
- Chopin’s Oneiric Soundscapes and the Role of Dreams in Romantic Culture
- Józef Sikorski’s “Recollection of Chopin”: The Earliest Essay on Chopin and His Music
- Chopin and the Gothic
- Revisiting Chopin’s Tubercular Song, or, An Opera in the Making
- Chopin and Jews
- Middlebrow Becomes Transcendent: The Popular Roots of Chopin’s Musical Language
- Karol Kurpiński on the Musical Expression of Polish National Sentiment
- Dance and the Music of Chopin: The Polonaise
- The Barcarolle and the Barcarolle: Topic and Genre in Chopin
- Chopin and Improvisation
- Chopin Among the Pianists in Paris
- The Hand of Chopin: Documents and Commentary
AfterwordChopin and the Consequences of Exile
- Index of Names and Subjects
- Other Princeton University Press Volumes Published in Conjunction With the Bard Music Festival
- Chopin and His World
- Jonathan D. Bellman, Halina Goldberg
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.