- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 1740 and the Rules of the Game
- Chapter 2 Spatial Variety versus Centralization
- Chapter 3 The Revolution
- Chapter 4 Networks of Knowledge
- Chapter 5 The Brief but Significant Life of an Institutional Innovation
- Chapter 6 The Diffusion of Banks
- Chapter 7 Banks and Notaries
- Chapter 8 Prices Return
- Chapter 9 Conclusion
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E
- Dark Matter Credit
Philip T. Hoffman
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.