- Title Pages
- Images and Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Creating Market-Based Economies
- 3 The Role of Natural Resources
- 4 Kazakhstan
- 5 Uzbekistan
- 6 Turkmenistan
- 7 The Kyrgyz Republic
- 8 Tajikistan
- 9 Regional Problems and Opportunities
- 10 Central Asia in the Wider World
- 11 Central Asia at the Center of Eurasia
- A Note on the Type
- The Central Asian Economies in the Twenty-First Century
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.