- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Permissions and Credits
- Korngold Father and Son in Vienna’s Prewar Public Eye
- “You must return to life”: Notes on the Reception of Das Wunder der Heliane and Jonny spielt auf
- Acoustic Space, Modern Interiority, and Korngold’s Cities
- Korngold and Jewish Identity in Concert
- New Opportunities in Film: Korngold and Warner Bros.
- “The caverns of the human mind are full of strange shadows”: Disability Representation, Henry Bellamann, and Korngold’s Musical Subtexts in the Score for Kings Row
- American and Austrian Ruins in Korngold’s Symphony in F-sharp
- Recollections of Zemlinsky from My Years of Study
- Notes for an Interview
- A Farewell to Vienna
- Composing for the Pictures: An Interview
- “Give up your plans of coming home”: Letters of a Viennese Father to His Son
- Some Experiences in Film Music
- Faith in Music!
- Before and After Auschwitz: Korngold and the Art and Politics of the Twentieth Century
- Notes on the Contributors
- Other Princeton University Press Volumes Published in Conjunction with the Bard Music Festival
- Korngold and His World
- Daniel Goldmark, Kevin C. Karnes
- Princeton University Press
Princeton Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.